● We provide meaningful learning age-specific and anti-bias educational program delivered by qualified and passionate teachers.
● We help children find magic in the everyday via positive interactions and relationships.
● Our educators appreciate and support our children and guide their experiences as the co explorer.
● Our programs include life education such as fire safety, oral hygiene and healthy eating. children explore feelings and ideas while developing their motor skills and their imagination.
● We acknowledge the original Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders of our area, the Gundungurra people, and include their history and current affairs in our learning and service culture.
● We are advocates for the environment and embed sustainability in our service culture.
● Our school readiness program is highly acclaimed in the area.
● We encourage children to become imaginative and inventive thinkers by building on their curiosity about their world. Through the process of drawing, painting, collage and creating, we provide children with an effective means for explaining things to themselves and each other.
● Our environment allows children to explore and communicate their thoughts. When children play with their friends they engage in higher levels of play.
● We offer an environment encouraging peer relationships and social interactions.
● Research shows that friendships from birth are essential because it shapes children’s social wellbeing and initiates sharing and cognitive growth they build social skills and is effective for coping with stressful situations which lays the foundations for positive relationships in adulthood.
● When children build friendships they build confidence.