- Age specific educational programs delivered by qualified teachers because children’s learning starts from birth.
- Positive interactions and relationships between staff and children
- External learning experiences such as animal farms and entertainers
- Our programs include life education such as fire safety, oral hygiene and healthy eating.
- Drawing, painting and play-dough provides children with an effective means for explaining things to themselves and each other. They explore feelings and ideas while developing their motor skills and their imagination.
- When children play with their friends they engage in higher levels of play
- We offer an environment encouraging peer relationships and social interactions
- Research shows that friendships from birth are essential because it shape’s children’s social well being and initiates sharing, cognitive growth, social skills and is effective for coping with stressful situations and lays the foundations for positive relationships in adulthood.
- Friendships build confidence